Search This Blog

Jul 18, 2016

Baked potato salad




I love oven baked potatoes. And since I had some tasty vegetables around the house (I love this season when tomatoes actually taste how they are supposed to), I thought I would combine them into this warm but refreshing salad, which was enjoyed by both my kids as well.

I used:
- 2 potatoes;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 red bell pepper;
- 1 cucumber;
- a handful chopped spring onions;
- a handful fresh parsley;
- extra virgin olive oil.

Cut the potatoes into small cubes, spray them with oil and bake them in the oven until golden.
Cut the bell pepper, cucumber and tomatoes in similarly sized cubes and mix them. Add the baked potatoes (after they cooled down just a little bit), drizzle some olive oil on top and sprinkle with spring onions and fresh parsley. For myself I added ground chilli flakes, salt and pepper.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment